The Cowboy’s Ten Commandments…
1. Just one God… and nuthin before him
2. Watch Yer Mouth
3. Git yourself to Sunday meetin
4. Honor Yer Ma and Pa
5. No Killin
6. No Foolin Around with Another Feller’s Gal
7. Don’t take what ain’t yers
8. No tellin tales or gossipin
9. Don’t be wantin yer neighbor’s place
10. Don’t be Hankerin Fer Yer Buddy’s Stuff
Basic Decency 10 Commandments…
1. Since God is responsible and the source of all the good things we have whether it’s people a place or a thing? We should love the source of all these wonderful things above them.
1. I am the Lord your God: you shall not have strange gods before me.
2. Since God and Jesus are the source of all the wonderful things we have, whether it’s people a place or a thing we should be very reverent and respectful of their holy all Mighty powerful name.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Hey you have worked very hard for 6 days take the 7th Day off and rest. Spend time with your family. And come worship and praise and thank me your God for all the wonderful blessings I have given you.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day.
4. Be respectful to your parents. Be kind and gentle with your parents. Don’t use foul language. Hide your errors and sins from your parents because they love you very much and it hurts them very much to see their children on a dangerous path.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. Don’t deliberately go out and kill someone, after all that person has people who love them. Just think how much you would hurt if someone killed one of your loved ones.
5. You shall not kill.
6. Be faithful to your family. Cheating on your husband or wife not only hurts your spouse but your children also. And it brings hurt and sorrow to your whole family.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. Do not take something that doesn’t belong to you. After all that person may have worked very hard for it and cannot afford to replace it.
7. You shall not steal.
8. Do not make up lies against someone else just to get them in trouble or to ruin their name and reputation.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9. Don’t desire and lust after someone else’s husband or wife. They do not belong to you. Be happy with that beautiful husband or wife God has blessed you with – for the grass is not always greener on the other side.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
10. Don’t become insanely jealous over what your neighbor has, for this type of jealousy can lead to all kinds of terrible ambitions.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.
*The First 3 Commandments! Exodus 20:1-11
*The first three commandments tell us how to love God; (HOLINESS)
*The other seven tell us how to love our neighbor. Exodus 20:12-20 (LOVE)
HOLY LOVE – http://www.HolyLove.org
Can anyone explain to me what is so bad about God’s tTen Commandments?