How to tap into God’s infinite Love & Mercy through Jesus?
The process is simple as 1, 2, 3.
First we must learn to;
(1)Recognize our sins. *(Just review The 10 Commandments listed below for help.)
(2)Repent of our sins.
(3)End The Sin.
LIVE FOR ETERNITY. ENTERNAL RICHES. GOD’S MERCY IS GREAT, AND TAPPING INTO IT IS SIMPLE.
1. Recognize the sin, and tell God you’re sorry!
2. END THE SIN!
THAT’S IT! ETERNAL RICHES IS NOW IN ONE’S FAVOR.
*Then one will be HOLY & ACCEPTABLE TO GOD – 1 Corinthians 6:11
Jesus Shed His Blood For Our Sins. And…We Must Shed Our Sins For Salvation.
Jesus Is Our King And We Must Obey His 10 Commandments.
1. “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before Me.”
This commandment forbids idolatry, the worship of false gods and goddesses, and it excludes polytheism, the belief in many gods, insisting instead on monotheism, the belief in one God. This commandment forbids making golden calves, building temples to Isis, and worshipping statues of Caesar, for example.
8. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” The Eighth Commandment condemns lying. Because God is regarded as the author of all truth, the Church believes that humans are obligated to honor the truth. The most obvious way to fulfill this commandment is not to lie — intentionally deceive another by speaking a falsehood. So good Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox Christians are who you want to buy a used car from.
9. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.” The Ninth Commandment forbids the intentional desire and longing for immoral sexuality. To sin in the heart, Jesus says, is to lust after a woman or a man in your heart with the desire and will to have immoral sex with them. Just as human life is a gift from God and needs to be respected, defended, and protected, so, too, is human sexuality. Catholicism/And All Christianity regards human sexuality as a divine gift, so it’s considered sacred in the proper context — marriage.
10. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.” The Tenth Commandment forbids the wanting to or taking someone else’s property. Along with the Seventh Commandment, this commandment condemns theft and the feelings of envy, greed, and jealousy in reaction to what other people have.
The Cowboy’s Ten Commandments! Click Here!
*Brothers and Sisters, We are at War!
*And the war is between God and the devil!
*The battlefields are our hearts and Free Will choices! *God’s Army and their weapons, THE TRUTH!
*The devil’s Army and their weapons, THE COMPROMISE OF THE TRUTH, LIES, and DECEPTION! *The steaks are our souls!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Contemporary English Version (CEV) 9. Don’t you know that evil people won’t have a share in the blessings of God’s kingdom? Don’t fool yourselves! No one who is immoral or worships idols or is unfaithful in marriage or is a pervert or behaves like a homosexual 10. will share in God’s kingdom. Neither will any thief or greedy person or drunkard or anyone who curses and cheats others.
11. Some of you used to be like that. But now the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and the power of God’s Spirit have washed you and made you holy and acceptable to God.
Verse 11. Means after baptism, in order to be washed, you must REPENT! AND END THE SIN! Then you will be HOLY & ACCEPTABLE TO GOD!
http://www.intelwars2.com – News, Prophecy and The Latest Messages From Heaven.
Messages From God The Father At Holy Love, www.HolyLove.org
100 Facts About The Moral Collapse Of America That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe!